• Welcome to BradleyFans.com! Visitors are welcome, but we encourage you to sign up and register as a member. It's free and takes only a few seconds. Just click on the link to Register at the top right of the page, and follow instructions. If you have any problems or questions, click on the link at the bottom right of the page to Contact Us.

Why jerrance howard is a good choice

Again, I'm not saying to ignore Chicago. I'm saying don't deal with the schemers and hustlers -- the guys who pimp players to get ahead.

Duke and UCLA may feel like they have to play the game to land the very top guys, but BU isn't going after the same players as Duke and UCLA.

I think the past two coaches have made that choice and I applaud them for not playing that game.

They've recruited players from Chicago without getting too deep into the muck.

If the strong point of Jerrance Howard is that he knows how to navigate the muck...thanks, but no thanks.

When you combine that with the lack of head coaching experience, it's probation waiting to happen.
 
..not that I would think BU has him in their sights, and not that he'd consider coming to BU -- but Shaka Smart already has his ticket punched to just about any open BCS-level job that he would want - --- he will take him time and pick from the offers.......

Not saying they do, I was relating his career and Brad Stevens to that of Jerrance Howard and how the profiles of those 2 vs. JH are completely different. Like I said, Howard has been around college basketball in an administrative/coaching capacity for around 5-6 years, 3 of those were strictly administrative. Stevens and Smart paid their dues for much longer and like I said Howard will get a HC job, just not sure when or where.
 
Back
Top