• Welcome to BradleyFans.com! Visitors are welcome, but we encourage you to sign up and register as a member. It's free and takes only a few seconds. Just click on the link to Register at the top right of the page, and follow instructions. If you have any problems or questions, click on the link at the bottom right of the page to Contact Us.

Michelle Lund

basketball nut

Well-known member
I know we hardly ever bring up the womens BB team but was wondering if anyone knows why Michelle Lund has not been playing. I went to the womens scrimage and was impressed w/ her shooting the 3 and she was a pre season all conf pick, as well as one of the best shooters her freshman season, if I remember correctly but have not seen her in any games. Has she been hurt, redshirted or is she even on the team.
Can anyone help w/ this thread?
 
Nothing has ever been officially released, but I had heard she left the team in late November, left school and returned home "for personal reasons".
There was some talk that she might return to Bradley, but this article suggests that she won't.
Good luck to Michelle, whatever her plans.
 
Back
Top