Yes, Section 115 is behind the Bradley bench for that Sunday, January 28 game at Indiana State, and it is where a bunch of Bradley fans sit. I'll be sitting in that section in Row H. Stop by and say hi, if you're there.
I have been to almost every game in Terre Haute since they joined the conference 40 years ago. In recent years, they have not drawn well, so there are always good lower bowl tickets available. You can buy tickets in Section 115 (or elsewhere) at the ticket office at Hulman Center, which I have done many times, or you can order them in advance through Ticketmaster. Here is the link-
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/india..._link=artist_msg-0_050053358E7C201A#efeat4212 (zoom in to see the available seats)
The lower bowl tickets in sections 114 & 115 are priced at $24 plus fees. Tickets in Section 113 (a bit past the end of the court but still good seats) are $14 plus fees.
And there are a lot of really good upper bowl tickets available for $7 each plus fees.
In answer to your other question, there was a time, 10 years or more ago, when the ushers would check tickets if you sat in the lower bowl, especially if they could tell you were a Bradley fan, and they ejected fans who did not have correct tickets.
More recently, I have not seen that happen. They draw so poorly, I think they are just happy to have anyone there.
But I always buy the higher-priced lower bowl seats anyway, to help out their struggling athletic department.
Incidentally, the Indiana State fans are among the best people. I have never seen any of the regular fans give visiting fans any trouble. There are usually very few students at the games any more, but the band is located in the end section right next to the visiting team's bench, and they can get a little rowdy at times, but never too bad.